(Click here for the full season calendar)
- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting
AGM is still on — despite the freezing rain. Please drive/walk carefully.
Please join us and learn about your club and have some input! Open to all.
Reports on the year presented and election of the 2019-20 Executive. All positions are open at each AGM, although we do have candidates standing for some of them.
The Executive typically meets once a month, 11 times a year, with July off. Attendance at meetings is highly encouraged, as it’s where the club’s operations and future planning are determined. The meeting night is selected based on everyone’s availability.
The following Executive positions do not have any candidates identified:
- takes minutes, maintains record archives (e.g. Dropbox), books meeting rooms
- Promotions Coordinator
- oversees the website, social media, and communications in general, supported by other volunteers
- Membership Coordinator
- oversees the Zone4 registration site, and membership passes, supported by other volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator
- assists with placement of volunteers for roles throughout the club
- Masters Coordinator
- oversees all programs for masters-age skiers, can also be an on-snow leader but not mandatory, is assisted by other volunteers
Location: Hazeldean Public Library, 50 Castlefrank, Ottawa
Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm
Draft agenda available here. Note that there will be a motion presented to authorize an expenditure over $5000. Details are in the agenda.
Minutes from the 2017-18 AGM can be read here.