- This event has passed.
Annual Ski Swap and Sale
October 27, 2017 - October 28, 2017
A chance to buy or sell gear and learn about the club and its programs.
Time to go dig out your cross-country ski equipment to figure out what still fits and what gear you need. Come sell your old gear at our swap and you might also find a great deal on the sizes you need. Or just get some advice from the gear-knowledgeable volunteers on hand.
- Friday, October 27 – 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Saturday, October 28 – 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Fee: $2 pre-paid for each item & club retains 15% of the sale price.
- Before bringing your gear: read the information sheet and download the seller form to complete.
Highlights of the Ski Swap (beginning Saturday at 10:30 AM-2:00 PM)
- Ski swap – sell your unwanted gear and pick up some great second-hand deals. Starts at 10:30 am until 2:00 pm. Cash or cheque only.
- Get information on Kanata Nordic programs and skiing at Kanata Nordic
- Club clothing sale – try on and order your club clothing
- Hot Wax – We will be waxing skis for $10 a pair. Bring your skis from home and we’ll give you a glide wax to get you ready for the first snow.
- Members can pick up your Kanata Nordic Season Pass if you have registered.
- This event is open to the public and you don’t have to sell gear to come and find some new gear for the season.
Note we only accept cash & cheque.
New location: Beaverbrook Community Centre – 2 Beaverbrook Road Unit #106 (located in the Beaverbrook Mall – West entrance)