February 12: On-Snow Lessons Cancelled; Indoor Activities Available
On-snow lessons for Saturday Feb 13 2016 are cancelled due to extreme cold. In place of on-snow activities, we will have indoor activities in the Big Ben Room, located on second floor of Main Building.
1. Here are some instructions/reminders:
- Please enter the Main Building via the front door; the stairs leading to Big Ben are to the right.
- NO skis or ski poles inside the building, please
- Please park in the 3 lots designated for Kanata Nordic; the short brisk walk to the Main building will be our exercise. You can drop the kids off at the Main building and then park at the 3 lots designated for KN.
2 Here is what we will have:
i) Three crafting stations
- Valentine craft with Maureen
- create snowflakes with starch packing peanuts with Maria
- Year of the Monkey book markers with moi
- If you have a craft idea you would like to try out, please bring it along
ii). Hot chocolate ( you supply the mug and we supply the hot chocolate).
iii). Do you have a favourite board game or card game to share will fellow skiers? Please bring it along.
iv) It will be a drop in/open house style as follows:
- Open 1:30 to 3:30.
- Drop in from 1:30 to 2: 30 to start a craft; clean up starts at 3:00 pm.
- Drop in for HC – it will be ready around 2:00 PM