January 15, 2015: The trails are not ready for skiing yet but we’re hoping to groom next week and see if our meagre snowfall is sufficient to open a section. We’ll post an update here and on Indiegogo when things are ready. There’ll be details about parking, a trail map, etc. at that time. There IS snow in the forecast, so stay tuned!