Plan your ski outing on our new trails!
The snow dances worked and winter has finally arrived in the capital. The trails have been groomed (thanks to our dedicated volunteer groomers) and we are excited to begin our first official ski season at WCParks with a growing trail network groomed for classic skiing, skate skiing and snowshoeing.
Plan your ski outing:
- Get your trail pass
- Check the trail conditions
- Consult the 2016 Trail Map
- Review the trail safety tips & guidelines
- Ensure you park at 401 Corkstown road where the gate is open at regular times; the campground entrance is not regularly open.
- Get out and enjoy the trails and our cabin too (look for it on the map by Trail 100 and the main WCParks building; access from 401 Corkstown Rd.). There are porte-potties at the trailheads.
- Share picture of your ski with us on Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #SkiingatKN
For questions about memberships and passes, please contact email@example.com.