Training Week of January 10th
Congrats to those that participated in the joint training session with Chelsea on the weekend.
The plan this week:
- Tuesday January 11th. 6:30 – Assume Kanata Lakes Golf course. Take Weslock Way to the north (towards the Beaver Pond) in Kanata Lakes and just to the north of Zokol Crescent you will see a path onto the golf course on your left. Park on the west side of the street. Meet at 6:30. If you intend to do classic this year come prepared for classic. Blue grip wax will be in order. For skaters, blue glide wax is in order if you are waxing. Kanata Lakes Google map. Start location map. Congrats to Alex B, Stefan, Katie F, Matt, Phillipe, Vic, Daniella, Zack & Cavan from CP, for training hard tonight.
- Wednesday Jan-12th 7:00 to 9:00 pm Tentative – CLASSIC ski practice at Nakkertok South Ski Centre in Gatineau. Alternative is same time & location as Thursday. If you are planning to do Nakkertok Invitational on the weekend please send Harris and e-mail to confirm that (i) he can accommodate you, and (ii) to confirm that you will be attending. Location of Nakkertok.
- Thursday Jan-13th 6:30 pm CLASSIC ski practice at Asticou.
- CHANGE – Nakkerinvitational Classic ski race is postponed until Sunday due to poor snow conditions.
- Saturday Jan-15th 8:30 to 11:30 am, Steve T will lead the Train to Train session but will need parental support as I am away. Classic for classic skiers. Starting point P5.
- Saturday Jan-15th 1:15 to 3:30 for Learn to Train skiers. I am away and you will work with the Dyna Rabbit Group. Margaret will lead and Katie will be there to help.
- Sunday Jan-16th 8:30 am to 12:00 pm CLASSIC Nakkerinvitational Ski Race at Nakkertok South.