Para-Nordic Racers Group Training – Jan 31 to Feb 6
- Tuesday Feb-1st 6:30-8:00 pm Youth Racers Group Ski SKATE technique at Beaverbrook Park (behind Mlacak Community Centre) or individual PN training – Run 30 min, Strength 45 min.
- Wednesday Feb-2nd 7:00 to 9:00 pm Group Ski Skate technique at Mooney’s Bay Ski Centre. Technique Session Skate 1 skate timing* plus 4* 2.5 mins on legs only with 2.5 mins off Z2/Z3.
- Thursday Feb-3rd 7:00 to 9:00 pm Group Ski CLASSIC technique at P1 Gatineau Park (Asticou) including intensity sprints classic 10 * 10 seconds + keep speed 10 secs** recovery time 2:00 min.
- Saturday Feb-5th 9:00 to 11:30 am Group ski SKATE technique from P6 Gatineau Park (MacKenzie-King Estate) with Z1 20 min with 3* 2.5 min legs only 2.5 min off between Z2/3 during the distance ski. The Silver Spoon Classic Loppet is also on in Deep River.
- Sunday Feb-6th ALL DAY Kanata Nordic Sprint Races – The Pretzel. Ski or volunteer to help. Registration is at Zone4. Alternative is CLASSIC ski on technical trails in the Gatineau Park.
No Replies to "Para-Nordic Racers Group Training – Jan 31 to Feb 6"