2020 Ski Swap is On, Just Different This Year!
Starting October 5th, all Kanata Nordic members can drop off any (gently) used nordic equipment. Here’s how it will work:
- The store will have “consignment” swap forms and a sales binder ready to go. If you’re dropping off your old equipment, you need to fill out the form, describe the gear and note the selling price.
- You keep a copy of the form and so does the store.
- Then the equipment gets tagged and will be moved onto the store floor.
- Kunstadt keeps track of the sales
- At the end (November 2nd), come back and pick up your cheque or unsold equipment. If you would prefer? We can take in-store credit towards new equipment as well as a cheque.
What is in it for you? For the club?
The revenue split will be 70% goes to owner of the
skis, 20% goes to Kanata Nordic, and 10% stays with Kunstadt Sports.
Remember, Ski Swap starts October 5th and ends November 2nd.