Since 1979 Kanata Nordic has encouraged cross-country skiing in Ottawa through trail development and a range of ski programs and activities for all ages. Kanata Nordic members make it a friendly, community-oriented club that has a passion for making Ottawa winters more fun with cross-country skiing.
As a Kanata Nordic member you can:
- Have access to a growing network of over 15km of groomed trails for classic and skate-skiing at Wesley Clover Parks, with snowshoe trails planned for the 2017-18 season*
- Register for learn-to-ski programs (for children and adults) and youth racing programs (note: to register in our ski programs you must be a member)
- Participate in member-only special events and activities and receive discounted pricing to our public events
- Receive discounts from local retailers
- Volunteer and learn new skills, make new friends — teens can earn high school volunteer hours in many different ways, on snow and off (as a volunteer-run club all members are encouraged to make a volunteer contribution either on-snow or off-snow to lend a hand)
- Contribute directly to building a premier cross-country ski centre for Ottawa at Wesley Clover Parks
Join Kanata Nordic this season as we embark on an exciting new chapter as the resident ski club at Wesley Clover Parks. As a non-for-profit club we ensure that our budgeting is strategically developed, our membership fees go to support:
- Club insurance
- Club infrastructure
- Coaching and leader development
- Club development and administration
If you have any questions related to membership or registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister! Ski Program Info
* All members 12 and over must have a visible ski pass when skiing at Wesley Clover Parks. Passes will be distributed to all members throughout the fall. For friends or others who just want to ski the trails day passes are available for purchase at the trailhead.
*Note: To add or change programs after becoming a member please send email request to email@example.com or for program refunds.