Volunteer Opportunity: Jackrabbit Coordinator(s)
We are looking for one or two volunteers to take a leadership role for our Jackrabbit Learn to Ski program. This role is an executive position to plan and oversee the Jackrabbit programs. The tasks related to this position are primarily administrative in nature and therefore you only need a passion for encouraging being active through skiing not be a highly skilled skier.
Key responsibilities: These are some of the main areas this role covers.
- Leader Relations: Help in the placement of all volunteer leaders, support their training and develop resources and support to help them succeed as leaders.
- Season Planning:
- Organize all the groups based on the registrations received
- Develop and policies required such as Emergency Action Plan and Cancellation policy
- Order JR supplies from Cross Country Canada
- Mobilize volunteers to help plan things such as the Jackrabbit Fun Day, capture pictures throughout the season etc.
- Program Communications: Communicate in advance and during the season with all program participants and throughout as required
- General administrative support including answering email inquiries
- Active contributing member of the KN Executive working in collaboration with other members on JR items.
If you are interested please email Lily, Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org