Para-Nordic Racers Group Training – 24 to 30 Jan
- Tuesday Jan-25th 6:30-8:00 pm Youth Racers Group Ski SKATE technique at Beaverbrook Park (behind Mlacak Community Centre) or individual PN training – Run 30 min, Strength 45 min.
- Wednesday Jan-26th 7:00 to 9:00 pm Group Ski CLASSIC technique including Z1 to Z3 hill climbing at Mooney’s Bay Ski Centre.
- Thursday Jan-27th 7:00 to 9:00 pm Group Ski CLASSIC technique at P1 Gatineau Park (Asticou) including 2 sets of 5 reps of 10 sec sprints holding the speed for 5 secs with 2:00 mins recovery between reps.
- Saturday Jan-29th 9:00 to 11:30 am Group ski SKATE technique from P5 Gatineau Park (Kingsmere Road) with 12 x 4 sec sprints during the distance ski. If possible will practice mass starts and manouvering around pylons etc, with Junior Racers.
- Sunday Jan-23rd 9:00 am to 1:30 pm Proposed 38th Annual 20 km CLASSIC Tay Valley Loppet at Murphy’s Point Provincial Park. Alternative is CLASSIC ski on technical trails in the Gatineau Park.
No Replies to "Para-Nordic Racers Group Training – 24 to 30 Jan"